E-commerce is growing. Really growing.
According to cmo.com, the second quarter of 2013 marked the fifteenth consecutive quarter of positive year-over-year growth in U.S. retail e-commerce sales, and the eleventh consecutive quarter of double-digit growth.
E-commerce websites remove barriers that can inhibit a free flow of commerce, immediately giving even the smallest business access to untapped markets around the world. At the same time, consumers can conduct business and make purchases from companies like yours that were previously unavailable to them. Successful companies leverage e-commerce opportunities and find ways to aggressively market their products or services through the web.
- Customized categories and product listings.
- Keyword searches, as well as other custom search options.
- Top selling, recommended and last-viewed products.
- Shopping cart.
- “My Account” options that let customers update contact info, view orders, etc.
- Credit Card processing and payment gateways.
- Content Management Systems that let you add products, list orders, list customers, etc.
- And much more...
Treosite provides a dynamic, sales-driving website that builds or enhances your company's e-commerce foundation. But we also offer complete Search Engine Optimization (“SEO”) and Key Phrases strategies to ensure your company's long-term growth and success. We provide the tools to complement your marketing strategies:
- SEO friendly website
- Link building
- Facebook Ads
- Key phrases strategy
- Google Adwords/Adsense
- Search engine submmision
- Natural listings
- Much more...